GTS has the knowledge and experience to provide invaluable engineering services in these areas:
- Electrical Power and Area Classification Studies.
- Designs for Control Valves and Field Measurement Devices.
- Design Relay Protection for Electrical Power Distribution Systems (Switchgear, Large Motor Control, Power Transformers, Motors and Feeders).
- Design and Purchase New Switchgear, Motor Control, Power Transformers, Motors and Feeders.
- Application of Safety Instrumented Systems in compliance with ISA S84.01 for process control to reduce RISK to personnel, environment and equipment.
- Provide energy studies and recommend changes to reduce energy usage.
- CAD work for P&IDís, Flow Sheets, and Electrical. We prefer to work from existing documentation, but if not available we will field develop.
- Development of Standard Engineering Specifications and Designs for Electrical, Instrumentation and Rotating Equipment.
- Standardization eliminates re-engineering work for similar applications.
- Minimizes Engineering and Procurement time for company, contractor, and manufacturing employees and provides safer equipment to operate and maintain.
- Reduces initial cost for projects and achieves higher reliability in equipment through lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Minimizes training and spare parts cost.
- Project cost estimating (Switchgear, Motor Control, Motors, Power Transformers, Protective Relays, Bus Duct, Control-Valves and Field Devices, Power Cable, Power Transmission, etc).
- Fire Water Pump electrical control design (Control Circuit and Motor Power Supply).